European Journal of Immunology has published a very comprehensive guide to flow cytometry in it’s October issue, in which we were involved. 231 authors: experts in cytometry & immunology 214 pages 54 sections including:...
Organize your work
MACS Pick Up Point
How to get access to our file server
- Journal roundup
- Editorial Policy
- Cyt‐Geist: Current and Future Challenges in Cytometry: Reports of the CYTO 2018 Conference Workshops
- In this issue
- Issue Information – Editorial board
- Issue Information – Publication schedule
- New on the block: The workshop reports
- Comprehensive Phenotyping of T Cells Using Flow Cytometry
- Phenotype Reports: A new Manuscript Type
- Apoptosis and autophagy
- Snapshots of the first experiments run on our new image cytometer
- A comprehensive overview over all new devices of the Flow Cytometry Core Facility.
- Seminar: Full-Spectrum Flow Cytometry 15th January 2019, 10:00-12:00
- Melody cell sorter and second Fortessa are now ready to use.
- New technology available in the Flow Cytometry Core Facility