Dowling-Degos disease is a hereditary pigmentation disorder that generally progresses harmlessly. However, some of those affected also develop severe skin inflammation. An international team of researchers under the leadership of the University of Bonn...
8:45 am DGfZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für ... @ Jena
DGfZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für ... @ Jena
Oct 4 @ 8:45 am – Oct 7 @ 9:45 am
With an expected number of more than 150 scientists, students and industry representatives the conference offers excellent networking opportunities on the floor, in the sessions , and at the social events. Jena is one...
- Telling children they’re smart could tempt them to cheat
- The way poison frogs keep from poisoning themselves is complicated
- Gene variant linked to Alzheimer’s disease is a triple threat
- Confusion lingers over health-related pros and cons of marijuana
- Plate tectonics started at least 3.5 billion years ago
- Ultrahigh energy cosmic rays come from outside the Milky Way
- Complete structure of mitochondrial respiratory supercomplex decoded
- Scientists reveal the beautiful simplicity underlying branching patterns in tissue
- Surprising discovery—how the African tsetse fly really drinks your blood
- Scientists unravel mysteries of DNA replication in corn
- The right way to repair DNA