Original published on Phys.org (Phys.org)—A team of researchers with the University of California has learned more about the process that is involved during CRISPR/Cas9 gene splicing by using a crystallization technique to get a...
- The secret to icky, sticky bacterial biofilms lies in the microbes’ cellulose
- Volume of fracking fluid pumped underground tied to Canada quakes
- A robotic arm made of DNA moves at dizzying speed
- Hunter-gatherer lifestyle could help explain superior ability to ID smells
- Ultrathin 2-D metals get their own periodic table
- The mystery of vanishing honeybees is still not definitively solved